Sunday 25 March 2007

Lowering The Tone

So last night was Mark Nelson’s solo-show 'Lowering The Tone' at Blackfriars. I was really nervous before hand, as I knew fucking-up the support would put extra pressure on Mark that he really wouldn’t need for his first solo outing.

In the end, there were no fuck-ups. My support went well and Mark had a great gig, performing for well over an hour and giving the sell-out crowd an excellent show.

I’m proud of the boy, I really am…

After the show, just about every comedian in Scotland appeared in Blackfriars and the end of festival party began…

…There was then some part in the middle…

…And it ended around 7am.

(Forgive me just now, the details are a little hazy, though I remember something about selling a jacket and falling into a bath…crazy night…)

No comments: