Friday 10 August 2007

It's almost Revels Time (yummy!)

Just to let you all know that the final of the UK Student Comedy Awards is on Tuesday night (14th August) at The Pleasance Ace Dome in Edinburgh. I'll be sure to let you know how I get on and I'll no doubt post the video of my performance when it becomes available.

Just now I am at loggerheads with myself at how to perform this gig, being given only a 5 minute slot to show off my stuff.

Part of me wants to do my darker material - really test the audience and either gain masses of applause, or conversley offend people so much that they leave (this has a big appeal for me as I feel it will make a better story than just doing my set, it going well and that's kind of it).

So with only 5 mins, I think I'm gonna try and shoe-horn all my best bits into one gag laden set, at the expense of the set-ups. It's going to be a gamble, but hopefully it will pay off.

Watch this space.

No comments: