Tuesday 17 April 2007

A gap in blogging...

As my introduction states at the top of this page – “I am inherently lazy”.

Those of you that have checked the blog in the last five days will have noticed that I haven’t posted at all. I wish I had a good reason for this. The best I can do is that I had a bit of coursework for uni (this was done in one night) and my Babylon 5 complete collection eventually arrived from Amazon. Not really the sort of stuff that prevents me taking 20 minutes a day to post on the internet…

So firstly, you have my apologies. While I may pretend to be as good as Richard Herring when it comes to posting a blog entry every day, I clearly am not. (Although in fairness, Richard doesn’t always post every single day – I am sure I have seen him post twice in one day…this however is obviously better than the five entries I am back dating at the moment…)

A reasonable amount has happened – which you can now read all about.

One big development is the start of Mark Nelson’s blog. Mark won the Scottish Comedian of the Year contest for 2006/7 and is currently one of the hottest bits of comedy property on the stand-up market. Go check out his blog – if it’s as good as his stand-up (which from the first few entries, I can say it is) then its going to be a great read.

Let’s just hope Mark can do a wee bit better than me when it comes to posting regularly every day.

This won’t happen again…I promise…well, maybe when the next Columbo box-set is released, but extenuating circumstances permitting…

No comments: