Sunday 15 April 2007

So Bored...(Part II)

Thanks very much to Mark and Cam for their reply to my text message experiment.

I was wondering Cam, if you could analyse Chris’ reply in a similar manner you did to mine? I posted it a couple of days ago, here.

Other responses I had were

“Have you been eating those orange fruit pastilles again?” – Steven D

“No more drugs for you” – Kenny M

“Whats that all about Andy?” – John L

“What the fuck Andy?” – Scott M

“What the fuck was that list?” – Peter A

“You really are bored, eh!?!?” – Hannah B

and

“Your kids names? I’m really looking forward to meeting Tankard!” – Ruth J

This blog entry has taken 2 minutes 6 seconds and has been extremely easy to write – I should get my friends to write my blogs for me more often…

1 comment:

Cam said...

I'm now considering this as a new business venture when I return to Scotland. A quid a go, who's not going to give it a pop.

Death
Margarine
Egg
Mud
Fart
Card

Response:
Forget about new beginnings, you may snuff it from a hydrogenated/Countdown/Mensa/mutton/lamb related incident (Death and Margarine). If you survive, reconsider new beginnings like a hatched battery chick, but it's not going to be a white Christmas, in fact you're doomed to croon about how lonely yuletide will be, and will continue to be forever (Egg and Mud). Not to worry though, following through with a ripping new musical offering that's been brewing for long enough to suffocate a curious rat, you are a Trump (Fart and Card).