Friday 2 March 2007

I'm meant to be doing lab work...

As I write this entry, I am confined to the new Strathclyde University computer labs as I am currently in a 3 hour computer simulation class.

While typing, I am trying to make it look like I am doing something other than writing to an online blog - this is prohibited as I'm meant to be doing work. Actually, come to think of it, I imagine this is how Chloe O'Brien feels when tring to hide what she's actually doing from her superiors...that woman is truely marvellous - I have been caught twice already, she hardly ever gets caught, how does she close those windows so fast...

Pointless musings aside we should move onto pointless cogitations like I originally intended...

As well as blatantly not doing any lab work, I am also listening to music - (a mix of Neil Young, Tom Petty, Manfred Mann and assorted other bands my girlfriend Claire would be totally ashamed of). The Beatles is my current track and I remember John Lennon got in trouble for saying The Beatles were more popular than Jesus...I put it to you, that with a large percentage of the world now wishing a full blown out war with Chiristianity - that Phil Collins is in fact more popular than Jesus...(I suppose he was before Christ, being part of Genesis and all)...

Today’s sketch is entitled “The Deer Hunter” and is one of my favourites. Filmed in Vietnam (well Ashton Lane), look out for Chris wearing an Alan Titchmarsh style jumper and also on the far left, Andy Rosa’s desert rat outfit...sheer class from the costume department...



Oh and please do feel free to leave a comment! That's what the button is for!

No comments: