Saturday 10 March 2007

Revels Student Comedy Awards with Chortle

Last week, I took part in the Revels Student Comedy Awards with Chorte.co.uk. It was a really good night and a really good show - so thanks to Revels and Chortle for putting it together!

I managed to win the heat and the video is posted on the Chortle microsite (as well as here!)



You can go on to Chortle and watch clips from all the heats. The "best runner up" in the form of a public vote then also gets through as well.

They have just announced the winner of the final, in addition to the £2,500 cash prize will also get a trip to Canada with a chance at another CA$25,000. So looks like I'll be busy writing as much as I can before the final in August...

...But not today, I'm rushing out the door to go to Dundee for the United v Motherwell game...Shed Rule!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.