Friday 9 March 2007

Amsterdam Photo Tour (Part VI)

And so we come to the end of the photo tour of Amsterdam. The final two pictures are pretty much self-explanatory and require very little comment on behalf of myself.

Firstly, you have to admire the Australians for their honesty and don’t give a crap attitude, with this being the sign above Coco’s Outback Bar on Rembrandt Square…





And secondly, I couldn’t help but laugh at this photo of my girlfriend Claire. It’s so immature, but yet so so funny! Many thanks to her for allowing me to post it on my blog!



Although, it has to be said that the 75 min, works out at 12c per min, whereas the 90min works out at 15c per min...All in all I suppose your getting value for money, but you gotta look after the pennies...
It’s a quick entry tonight as it is the start of the Glasgow Comedy Festival and I’m rushing out tonight to attend Dave Heffron’s 1 Man Show “Nerd Alert!” at Georgics Bar, I’ll let you know how it goes…

No comments: