Sunday 18 March 2007

Using the Navbar

I used the “Next Blog” function on the NavBar today and went surfing around the great and good of the blogger world.

While I found some blogs that were interesting and some that were funny, most blogs are terrible.

When I say terrible, I mean, of no interest, poorly written and with either no use of punctuation or an overuse that is ridiculous! For instance, eight exclamation marks in a row and using tilde’s (~ that symbol) as some sort of decoration as opposed to the grapheme that we all know it to be…One of the blogs I came across had the excellent entry…

“~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TODAY I WENT TO THE MALL :))))) TIM CALLED MY FRIEND JENNY FAT :(((((( HE IS HORRIBLE!!??!!??!! WE HATE TIM!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

15 year old girls should be banned from having control of any webspace. No exceptions.

I really have nothing more to say…

Oh, except I looked at the pictures attached on that blog and Jenny is fat. On the issue of whether Tim is horrible or not, I cannot comment.

Well, we have come to the end of the run of Steve & Dave. I really hope you have enjoyed them. Thanks to everyone who’s commented, e-mailed me or spoken to me about my comic creation. Please keep the feedback coming! Here is Steve & Dave (Part VIII), an extra-large, Sunday Special.

No comments: