Friday 16 March 2007

It's all about Crufts

So it was the final of Crufts at the weekend and I include a photograph of the overall winner, a Tibetan Terrier.

Now it did not surprise me to learn that such a well manicured dog was owned by a male homosexual couple (yes, even I am not above making reference to the easier sexual stereotypes). However, with the knowledge of the wee mutt’s gay owners, what I was not prepared for was the dog’s kennel name of “Fabulous Willy”…These two guys really have a sense of humour and my hat goes off to them.

On other pet-related issues, a friend’s cat died yesterday and I am told we are going out this weekend to toast it…I thought there might have been pet crematoriums for these things, but obviously not.*

I woke up this morning after having been out drinking last night with my friend Nick. I realise now I just can’t keep up with him when it comes to drinking Stella and I should probably never try to again.

Not only was I drunk enough to eat a donner kebab on the way home…but I woke up this morning to find I had placed the half-eaten remnants in the fridge.

Why I thought I would want to eat this at a later stage I have absolutely no idea. Possibly I thought I would have it for breakfast today instead of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes…how shameful…

So here we have Steve & Dave (Part VI)



[*My thanks to Kirsty for that gag :c)]

No comments: