Friday 30 March 2007

Cheating...

Many of you will have realised that sometimes I post a little late, however I manage to look like I post every day by posting an entry similar to

"Today's Post to follow..."

then I edit it when I have time.

Essentially I cheat. I try to create the illusion that I in fact post everyday, whereas I do not. Which is why, sometimes "today's post" that concerns last night actually concerns tomorrow night, which shouldn't have happened yet...but it has...because I cheat.

Just now (tomorrow evening) I am watching The People's Quiz presented by Jamie Theakston.

Someone was just asked: "Who wrote Handel's Messiah?" and answered Roald Dahl...

Even more embarrasing: "Burn's Day celebrates the ife and works of which Scottish poet?"...answered with "I don't know, I'm not Scottish"...awesome...to steal a line from Woody Allen, that is the Zenith of Mongoloid reasoning.

They should do what I do...they should cheat...

No comments: