Thursday 8 March 2007

Amsterdam Photo Tour (Part III)

So this brings me onto the third selection of photographs from my trip to Amsterdam. The photo of myself and Tom Hanks is just one of many taken whilst visiting Madame Tausaud's there. Anyone who's been, to either that one or London's one, knows that it's a great day out, but you can make it even better by playing a wee game while you're there. The next time you go along - just find a spot where there aren't too many waxworks around and stand perfectly still. I will GUARANTEE you that some stupid tourist will pose next to you for a photograph - not giving a toss what famous person you are. Just as the photo is about to be taken, grab them and let out a yell! I assure you this is great fun - but if you accidentally scare an elderly person to death, don't be blaming the blog you read on the Internet!


While also in Amsterdam, there is the opportunity to visit Anne Frank's house. Having never read the diary I never really understood what all the fuss was about. In fairness though, I don't imagine it being the most exciting diary in the world...

"Monday - Stayed in
Tuesday - Stayed in
Wednesday - Stayed in..."

...

No trip to Amsterdam is complete without a visit to the Red Light District and the Sex Museum. I include a picture of my lovely girlfriend Claire:




In fairness, this isn't the first time she's been photographed next to a giant cock - anyone with a 2003 Hutchesons' Grammar School yearbook will know what I mean.

Catch ya tomorrow for the final Amsterdam installment.

No comments: